Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FINALLY! I got to shoot the XD 45 today. Not bad at all. I do need to work on my trigger finger placement as I'm pulling to the left. I don't have this problem with a 1911, but then I've been shooting those for 20 years or so. It's just a matter of practice. I was shooting at 7, 10 and 15 yards and turning in 2 to 2.5 inch groups nicely centered but to the left. I will look at my finger placement on the trigger and then, if needed, the front sight will be adjusted. Nothing but good times. Just what I needed with all the bs coming from DC, Minnesota, the courts and the world.
A little .45 inch therapy. And by the way,with 13 round magazines, a box goes by awful fast.
__________________________________________

I just read that the Royal Canadian Mint is missing 15.3 million in GOLD. A recent audit concluded that it is not a paperwork error but that the physical inventory is a liiiitle short. The RCMP is investigating of course. How do you miss 15 million walking out the door? 17,500 troy ounces are not accounted for. They claim that it could have been lost in the refining process. I guess anything is possible.
__________________________________________

Take a look at this charcoal blued beauty. Fascinating. Then go over here and look at this beautiful shotgun. Things like this are simply works of art. Then take a look at this example of God's efforts at blue.

No comments: