Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bosses Redux

Well, well, well. We had ANOTHER meeting at work. Now Her Hotness and I are sharing a cubicle, another salesman has been hired, HH and I are not supposed to be in the office unless we are finalizing a sale, we are not allowed to have our hands in our pockets, offices are just for wasting time (I guess that's why the two bosses seldom leave theirs). Let's see, I was told I had 7-8 classes yet to finish. I was working on the third from the last when I was called into this latest bs meeting. The list went on and on. Her Hotness disappeared later that day, I don't know of she went home sick or angry. She WAS both, sick and angry. She and I spoke  and agreed they will be looking for two new sales people SOON. Utter childish behavior from a sick and twisted individual.



No comments: