Monday, October 4, 2010

Mower Woes.

It seems I can't win for losin'. I was working on my two lawn tractors Saturday. By Sunday I had lost the keys. To both of 'em. $@#%$#^%$^%76!!! So I found, courtesy of my father-in-law, a key to fit the Wheel Horse. Now I'm workin' on finding a key to fit the after market ignition in the Cub Cadet. So all keyed up , so to say, I rode the Wheel Horse over to the other house to get caught up on mowing the back slope. Putt, putt, putt over with no problems other than a tire called it quits. Today I aired the tire up, adjusted the belt and started mowing. For about 60 feet. Then the mower drive belt twisted itself and I lost power to the deck. After 3 times of fixin' the dang belt, I said, well never mind what I said. It was then I realised the bad tire was flat again. Any way I'm now looking for a new mower drive belt. And back tires. See how life just keeps biting me right in the ass?

No comments: