Saturday, June 5, 2010

All the goin' ons

Well, it's been a busy week. What with painting, counter top installation, shower building, sheetrocking, mowing, buying and insulating I have been a very busy man indeed.

We are going to pay the insurance company what they are asking for the returned pistol. It's turning out to be a pretty good deal. I finally did a good comparison to the color prints in the Blue Book of Gun Values and it seems to be a solid 90-95 percent gun.

I don't pay much attention to the news any more. It's all about spilled oil and an ineffective response to it or job loss records. So I know all I need to know at this time. When the news outlets actually do some REAL investigative reporting about real issues then I'll pay more attention to them. By real I mean, oh, say a true and definitive investigation into the actual birth place of Barry Sotero or maybe why Barry has spent so many millions hiding his school records as well as his birth certificate. This is getting to be a habit with this guy, I read that his pseudo administration is considering concealing the papers of the latest SCOTUS candidate, Kagen. So, when the news outlets start doing real news type work I'll start paying more attention to them. Or FOX gets their female anchors back in short skirts. Which ever comes first.

For now, over and out. I leave you with this......




Cool, eh?

No comments: