Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Additions

Just repaired and cleaned. A Case and a Kutmaster. New additions to the fleet.


As always click to embiggen, and if you are interested in pocket knives, I suggest checking out this forum. www.allaboutpocketknives.com they have several forums, stores, and general knife discussions. My stepfather likes www.britishblades.com I feel sorry for those Limey bastards though what with all the harsh knife laws our former masters have thrust upon the good folks of Great Britain or what passes for that island nation now.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

I'm a sucker for Old Timers. Nice knives, Bro.

Dean Carder said...

I'm a sucker all good knives. I have a few Old Timers and a couple of Uncle Henry's. I see Uncle Henry is now a Chinese knife. CRAP! I do like old Kabars and folding hunters are getting to be my favorite.