Saturday, March 30, 2013

Congratulations! Not for Me Though.

First off I want to say Happy Anniversary to Ken and Miss Lisa. Great work! Keep it up.
That brings me to this sorry post, already I am sick of haggling over the items accumulated over a life time with a woman I loved and thought loved me back. Because I used a small portion of my decent income over the years to buy the things that made my hobbies possible, hobbies such as hunting, shooting and camping, I will end up taking a fucking because I liked to do things. I refuse to sell these items though. These things I bought with her full understanding and tacit approval. I am sick and tired of this shit that was instigated by her over nothing. Her actions make me sick at my stomach, my head and my heart. We had yet another conversation tonight where we discussed her latest idea, another idea that fucks me over. I cannot convey how pissed I am again. I cannot speak of the level of dissapointment I have in her. So to level the playing ground, my Son is about to receive a major gift.  One that he has been waiting on for years and I had hoped he would have had to wait for many more years to receive. Action, reaction. She has not learned that lesson in 30 fucking years.

All that leaves me with this.

I wish I had one of these...


Sitting on this...

 
 
With one of these waiting on winter...
 
 


No comments: