Monday, July 29, 2013

BRRR! In More Ways Than One.

It's cool and rainy here in the Heartland. Really, this time of the year it's supposed to be freaking HOT! Normally it's in the 90's and 100's, right now it's 66 degrees, raining and windy. The windows are open, the curtains are blowing and I've got a delightful chill. I just need a warm body to share this weather with.
I had one lined up, a woman I have know for many years. The two of us have always had an attraction for each other. When she found out that my wife had left me she started texting me certain something's that really heated up the airwaves. This has went on for a couple of months now and she has even left her husband. After several aborted attempts to meet up for a couple days I finally had a weekend off that coincided with her days off. Way fucking cool! I called her to confirm the weekend and she told me "Uh, I'm getting used to being by myself so never mind" or words to that effect. Ask what I think about woman at this time, go ahead ask me. Strike Two.



No comments: