Friday, December 9, 2011

Let It Snow Or Not

I finally got hired as a bell ringer for the Salvation Army. I've been picking up 2-6 hours every day. I would have liked to ring for the whole season but there were some typical (for the Salvation Army) snafu's with my application. Anyway, I'm getting to work a little. I got all geared up for the snow that was to come in last night. I put the garden tractor in the garage, ready to drive out and plow the drive way. Filled it with gas and put fuel drier in it. Then I went to ring in front of the Wal Mart, ready to ring in the snow. I saw a lot of new snow shovels leaving the store. But no snow ever came. When I got home I turned on the news and the weather guessers were giddy with the news that no snow was coming. Oh well, at least they helped good old wally world increase their sales.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Congratulations, happy it worked out for you.