Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Now We're Cookin'

I'm sure by now you have seen the link to Shelf Reliance on my bloglist. Well, another dealer and I set up a mens night to show demonstrate the uses of the various foods. We had a very low RSVP so we cancelled it. Now the woman that owns the business where we were going to do the demonstration said she had 5 men come in and sign up. So after all we will be cooking for a small group of men tonight. I had some great items planned for the bigger event but after cancelling I didn't get the ingredients I needed. So, making do with what we already had, I will be serving a spicy chicken salad on toasted crustini's and Taco TVP quesadillas. The other party to this event is making some desert items. We'll see how it all turns out. I'm confident in my culinary skills I hope the other guy carries his end. I 'm sure he'll make a stellar performance.

1 comment:

Flier389 said...

That sounds really neat. My wife use to do pampered chef. We were going to do a thing for guys, but it fell through.
Hope it goes well, and you guys, will be great.