Friday, February 24, 2012

I Can See Clearly Now...........

Well, let's see what can I write? Yesterday I woke up and reached across the bed for Cherry Pie. She wasn't there. WHAT? It's Saturday morning where's she at this early? After a while it dawned on me well duh, she's at work! It's not Saturday dumb ass it's Thursday. Wow! With nothing to set my "clock" by I hardly ever know what day it is. Then add one or two days a week, that due to medications, I loose a few hours or a half a day. That's when things really get interesting. Have a muscle relaxer and a pain pill with breakfast and see how that screws up your morning. Yesterday was one of those days. I was in a fog nearly all day. Today I feel fine. No aches, no pains at least none more than normal. So maybe I'll actually get something done. Lets see if I can not break this new tile cutter like I did the last two. Something about cast aluminium and me just doesn't work out.

No comments: