Friday, February 10, 2012

Re-Review of Doomsday Prepper

In the first episode of Doomsday Preppers, one of the preppers spotlighted was a young woman I referred to as Family 3. Over at James Rawles place I found a link to an interview with her regarding the filming of her segment. Just as all of figured NatGeo is trying to make preppers look like fools. So if you watch any more of these shows bear in mind that most TV networks are anti-freedom, anti-gun, anti-prepper, anti-survivalist. As a matter of fact they hate almost everything we hold dear to our lives.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I pretty much assumed it from the start to be honest, though I'm not watching it anyways, I'd rather learn from the folks on here who've been working their butts off and won't show me edited clips of what they think I want to see...just not the sorta tv that appeals to me.

Dean Carder said...

I watch things like this for what ever actual information may slip through the editorial cracks and to give me more ammo for discussions with the nay sayers.