Thursday, February 2, 2012

Let Me Count The Ways...............

I've got a lot of problems with blogger. The last thing to happen was I lost the ability to highlight a word or phrase to create a link. I used the help forum and got that fixed. As soon as that was fixed I lost the ability to create a link when on the edit page and all the tools such as bold, italics, etc. quit working. Now today I have to click the compatability button to make the highlight feature work AND do it again to get the link feature to work. To top it off I still cannot create a link on the edit page. I made sure I had Internet Explorer 9 and then downloaded Google Chrome all as asked to do by a member of the help team. They have been great help. Blogger is going down the crapper though. I have been using blogger since 2009. No problems until the fall of 2011. I have been having problems ever since. What has Google/Blogger been doing? I can't see all these problem just appearing out of nowhere. The had to have made some kind of change or are trying to get everyone to move to the "upgraded" Blogger.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Its not that much better on the "upgraded" version. Trust me.