Monday, February 15, 2010

House Plans
__________________

We have finally heard from the realtor about our closing on the foreclosed property. In regards to the early close the bank wanted, we are closing 1 day early. One. At least we're closing. Finally. I say that but in all actuality this has been a very short lived process. So by next week I will be ass deep in home repairs and renovations. And my ass is pretty far from the floor.


Projects
______________

This morning I installed a stainless Duo Mount on my Contender 45/70 barrel. Now I need a stainless scope for it and some powder and bullets and I'm all set to go shootin'. Then I cold blued my Dad's Marlin Glenfield model 60 barrel, installed the new magazine tube, staked the tube in place and glued the cracked wrist. Maybe it'll end up with a real scope on it in place of the 7/8 inch tube on it now. I wish I had more projects like this as I really enjoy this type of work. Work hell! This kinda stuff is fun to me.

No comments: