Friday, June 1, 2012

GOOD STUFF

I made the best biscuits I've ever made. Add some spicy sausage gravy and you have a breakfast fit for a king. Too much of it and he'll be a portly king. It was really good. Some times I out do my self.
 A few months ago I found a brand of sausage that I really like. Made by Tennessee Pride, it is tasty and has a little more fat than most sausage has nowadays. And their spicy sausage is actually spicy. Anyhow, I'm a happy boy.


I'm amazed at how many people I've met or know of that don't know what this is. Or like my wife, will not eat it. More for me I guess.
   Coming back from the Knob Creek machine gun shoot one time, my son and I stopped at a restaurant in Indianna I believe. Those folks were serving something they called biscuits and gravy. It did not deserve the title at all. Nasty stuff. Some cultures just don't get it I guess.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

I will make a batch this Sunday morning...I love it, and mines spicy too. People just don't know what they're missing.

Dean Carder said...

With my knee problems I can't eat it as much as I want to. But when I do get some B&G it makes my day!