Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Chair, What Chair?

Yesterday I was going to participate in a meme going around the interwebs. It involved placing an empty chair, ala Clint Eastwood, in your front yard then taking a picture of said chair and then, you guessed it, post it on line. Well, I got the damn chair in the yard, made a sign that said "gone golfing" and forgot to bring my camera out with me. By the time I got back in the house, something else grabbed my attention and I never once thought about the camera/chair again. That is until a rather boisterous thunderstorm moved in later in the evening and I ran  out to check the windows on truck. Hey look, there's a chair in my front f'n yard! Windows good, chair moved inside, me back to my book. No chair pic on the interweb. Other than that I got nuthing for now. Later maybe. Just maybe. Just. 

No comments: