Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Benefits Of Nice Weather

We've been having a spell of very nice weather here. Night time lows in the 50's and 60's and day time highs in the 60's and 70's. That said, I was out this morning doing my around town errands and the attractive women were coming out of the wood work! I went to the big grocery store called Price Chopper and there were at least 5 or 6 that could truly be classified as MILF's. Then I went to the low buck grocery (ALDI) and got in the check out lane behind a blond amazon goddess. Tall, like 6 feet or so, leggy with all the parts that stick out well proportioned. I left there to go to a friends store (Healthy Life Choices) to get my Kangen water. I walked in and was shocked. The normal clientele at this shop is usually older and frequently heavy. Today there was a petite woman with the face of an angel and and a backside that was exquisite. I was taken aback to say the least. I finally leave there and on the drive home I see no less that 6 good looking women walking around town. Are all these women new to town, out of work, taking the day off? Who knows but this is very unusual for this town. Very unusual but very good. No pics as that is kinda frowned on here in Smalltown Midwest. What a good day!

No comments: