Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Moose Is On The Loose

Cherries mom passed early this morning. She was up all night with her mother and is sleeping now. Please keep her in your thoughts.

While she was spending time with her family I worked on some cooking and several computer issues. I got the chocolate mousse done and made some raspberry chocolate sauce to put in the bottom of the dish and drizzle over the top. It tastes like a slice of heaven. Light, fluffy and chocolaty. It will definitely be on the Thanksgiving menu.

I did not get the sheet rock hung as planned. It started to actually rain and the damn roof started leaking again. So I placed buckets and containers at all the drips and sat and pondered my situation. This morning I went to to the Super Duper Home Improvement Center and picked up a five gallon can of roof sealer. I hurried home and put about 3 gallons of goop around the chimney before today's rain moves in. So, I sit here with fingers crossed and a ladder waiting. One of these days I'll get around to posting some shit that matters, but 'til then this is what you get.

No comments: