Friday, November 18, 2011

A New Venture

With the job situation as it is, particularly me being out of work for nearly 3 years now, my wife and I have started a new venture.
With the ever rising cost of food and the uncertainty of the political scene around the world, we decided to become distributors of the products offered by Shelf Reliance. This fine organization produces high quality freeze dried and dehydrated food. We looked at our household grocery expenses and found that we were actually throwing away at least 15 percent of what we bought. Uneaten left overs, spoiled food and out of date products all take a toll on our grocery budget. With the freeze dried products we can use only what we need at the moment. And no more worry about shelf life. An unopened can of freeze dried food is good for 25 years or even more. Once opened they have a shelf life of a year. We have our first personal order on it's way now. I will be giving reports on how our life changes after we start using this food every day.
We have been to 3 Shelf Reliance Thrive parties where we got a chance to taste dishes made from their food, such as salsas, chicken quesadilla's and tacos. We also got to try some of the food that has not been rehydrated. The sweet corn is like eating candy. My wife is really sold on the pineapple chunks and strawberries. I like the raspberries and black berries.

I also look at is as excellent preparedness food. Great tasting, high nutritional content and a long shelf life. Please take the time to look at our web page and check out some of the products. I'm sure you will be as impressed with the food as we are.
www.TempyCarder.shelfreliance.com

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Dean, the link isn't working. I'll be back and try it again later.