Friday, January 20, 2012

Romney On Guns

I keep watching these debates and you really have decode what some of them are saying. Romney has a lot of business experience some good and some not so good. he has governing experience some good and some not so good. But what is important to me are the Constitutional issues which most of them want dance around. I keep hearing about Mitt being progun, i.e. pro constitution. Nothing firm is ever spoken regarding firearms. But I found this today. Crystal clear. He will not agree with the gun lobby and will agree with HCI and their ilk. Pass this around to any progun/pro Romney friends you might have.

4 comments:

Mike C said...

SOLD! I want it! I can't pick it up until Sunday...... Are you available Sunday 1/22/2012?

Dean Carder said...

Yes I am.

Dean Carder said...

Now clear this up. Are you Uncle Mike or my friend Mike? That makes 2 Mike C.'s

Mike C said...

Mike Carr