Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Time Marches On Or Just Getting Old

When we got the new shelving installed I decide to sweep and mop that area. Not my best decision. While mopping, my back went haywire. It got worse as the day went on. A couple of hours later I nearly went to my knees in the kitchen. That night, sitting in my recliner, I pushed back against the chair and something went POP! And I started to feel better. By the next morning I was feeling pretty good. That day went pretty good. Tuesday I got up early to take my nephew to county court. While getting around I started getting shooting pains down the back of my left leg. This went on all freaking day. I had to pick up my mom and step dad from the airport at eleven last night and take them home to KC. I got home about 1:30 AM. Still with shooting pains. I have a doctors appointment set up for tomorrow. Man I hate getting old.

No comments: