Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gunshow Report

My brother and I got to the gunshow early this morning. Lot's of guns and gun stuff but a conspicuous lack of ammo dealers. Huh, who woulda thought. Also, a conspicuous lack of BUYERS for the individuals there carrying personal firearms for sale. Dealers were doing a rather brisk trade in AR's and AK's. Huh, who woulda thought. I did see a table with an old Colt .32 auto as well as an old Colt .380. The prices weren't bad either. I could not get any bites on a Hi-Point 40 carbine or the Tec-9. We did meet some nice people today. One knife dealer gave my brother a knife and a guy selling backpacks and such "gave" my brother a pack for his boyscout son on promise to send the money to him next week. How's that for wacked out gun people? The last show I went to at the same place had a 7 dollar entry fee, today it was 10 bucks to get in. Even though I didn't achieve my goal today we did have a good time as usual at the Gunshow. I did see one very encouraging thing today...a lot of little kids being "indoctrinated in the gun culture". That what we need, a new crop of shooters. Now if the parent will teach them the Constitution we will be assured of a constitutionally correct future.

No comments: