Sunday, April 12, 2009

What I am

Being a conservative, it should go without saying but I will say it anyway. I am a pro-gun gunowner who ownes and uses guns. Is that clear? I am also a constitutionalist who is pro-family, pro-military and pro-police. Just don't let the military act like police or let the police act like the military. Whoops, too late!
I will be discussing politics, firearms, family, hobbies and anything else I feel is relevent to my life, this country and our government. Feel free to comment but if things get mean spirited and ugly I reserve the right to edit the comments as I see fit.
Now
HOORAY!!! Pirates defeated!!! Three down, hundreds to go.
We took care of the Barbary Pirates back in 1804 When Thomas Jefferson was granted permission by the congress to direct the young navy to take action. We sent a force of highly trained, amphibious warriors called The Marines to kick some pirate ass. Ever heard the Marine Hymn? "From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli". In the years around 1789 Thomas Jefferson and others were negotiating with Tripoli for a peace between the fledgling United States and the various Barbary states whose primary income came from piracy. From a miniscule budget the US paid 20% of our gross income as tribute nay payoff to Tripoli.
We have the dedication, skill, technology and tools to bring this modern version to an end if the hand wringing, panywaisted group in control now will let the military deal with this issue.

In the immortal words of Jay G. That is all.

No comments: