Friday, August 3, 2012

The Hell With It

Well, I've been thinkin' and drinkin' on this and have come to this conclusion. She will do what she wants, life goes on. She's livin' it up at her brothers new pool, I'm sittin' here penniless. Either get over it or live with it. She's relaxin' and I'm growing more frustrated.

This is my therapy, Well this and a little tequila. Here's a little bit of the 94 Project. Five coats into the grain filling process. Better looking every time. It has a golden strip cutting diagonally through  the butt stock. I love it! The picture doesn't do it credit.


I'll get this coat rubbed out and then I figure 2-3 more filling coats and then the final coat that I'll cut the shine of with some rubbing compound and then some wax to finish the thing out. After I get the wood done I'll begin the blueing process on the metal.

3 comments:

michigan doug said...

you will come out the other side. maybe a little bruised but you will be ok.

Stephen said...

Looks great. Nice job. We're with you, hang 'tuff.

Dean Carder said...

Thanks guys! It's mighty quiet here in the evenings. Hell I'm even loosing weight since I'm not cooking great meals for the princess.