Monday, November 9, 2009

Hasan Quizz

I'll give you one guess as to who has been trying to contact Al Queda recently? That's right! Our bad boy Hasan. Now for the hard part. Guess who knew all about this and has been watching good 'ol Hasan. That's right! Our Government knew about his attempts to contact terrorist organizations and still he was able to massacre 13 people and injure dozens more. And yet we are willing to cede more and more control of our lives to them.
_____________________________________

Another state has declared their assertion of the 10th amendment. Welcome to the club Ohio! Let's keep the ball rolling until we have at least 45 states on board. The NE seaboard states probably won't go for it but the Southern, Midwestern and Western states have certainly taken hold of this idea.
_____________________________________

We went to my Dad's place yesterday for a cookout and while there my half brother and I layed the carpet in the living room I renovated. After the carpet was down and cleaned everyone pitched in and moved all the furniture in and then stood back and admired the results. For dinner we had grilled burgers, ribs, hotdogs, chicken, porkchops, deviled eggs, potato salad, macaroni and cheese and beans. After the obligatory after dinner sit down and talk, my wife and I went to leave and as I got up I threw my back out. Great. This happened once before about 3 years ago. This time I took some Alieve and started doing pelvic tilt exercises. When I went to bed I adjusted my side of the Sleep By Number Bed to a nice firm 90. This morning I feel much better. A little stiff but definitely much better.
____________________________________

Every one is exclaiming at the nice weather we are having in November. I do remember the last several years being like this in November. Many deerhunts in t-shirts and that's in the second week of November here in Missouri. But then, I have waded through knee deep snow in negative temperatures during deer season also.
_____________________________________

No comments: