Friday, November 13, 2009

How long do you think the trial for the mastermind of 9-11 will last? 2,3,4 years? What a farce, trying people, that have declared war on us, in civilian court. After we milked every little bit of info out of him, he should've been stood in front of a firing squad and shot with pork bullets while a wet wash rag was placed over his face.
____________________________________

Absolutely nothing has been done to improve the economy and job situation, at least from my viewpoint. One year on unemployment, hundreds of resumes distributed, job search classes at the unemployment office, a job skills class given by the same office, 2 negative responses to resumes and hundreds of no responses whatever. Like Hank said, oil is up and the stock markets down, you only get mugged if you go down town. Well I've been mugged by the economy.
_____________________________________

I have my father-in-law and his significant other coming over tonight to feast on my Kick Ass Chicken Sandwiches. I think I have everything I need to do this with. Chicken breasts, bacon, swiss cheese, peppers, onions, olive oil, lemons, sourdough bread, and my sooper seecrit seasoning mix. Yep, all there.
______________________________________

The non shooting gunowner friend of mine that wants me to teach him to shoot, now wants me to come over and teach him how to clean guns, too. And identify some of his bangsticks.
______________________________________

I take my big 4 hour test for the utility company tomorrow morning. We'll see how this all shakes out. If I get an interview, we'll see how me and my really bum knee fair in the physical ability test.

Have a good weekend and try to get something done on your preparedness list.

No comments: