Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is it the heat or the humididty?

Damn it's hot! Today in our area it was 96 degrees with a heat index of about 110. The dock area at the store I work at must have been 90 or more. Thankfully, I stand alone in a 38-40 degree cooler all day. Just me and the meat. We have had a sale on ribeye steaks for $5.99 a lb. I have been cutting like crazy. Tomorrow, the sale on boneless pork chops begins. Ha Ha, It's my day off. I did cut 3 pork loins this afternoon to get them started in the morning. I had no help today so I was doing the stocking of the case every hour, the cutting and packaging and answering any custom orders. One old lady came in and ordered 15 ribeyes. Yes, mam, I will take care of that right now. Just give me a few minutes and I'll have it done. Of course I had already started cutting pork so I had to change gloves, move to a clean table, open a new box of ribeye loins and get to cuttin'. Yaho0!
__________________________________

The Goddess speaks. Check it out.
__________________________________

I sure want to get the new gun out and do a little shootin' but I told my brother I would help him a little with the issue that has arisen. So maybe I can get the new one out next Sunday.

No comments: