Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What? Huh?

Wednesday is one of my days off. Day off? This morning I went to the Good Feet store to see if they can help me and my aching feet. They can, with the application of 650 dollars. I am doing it a little at a time. They make my feet feel so good. Then I went refrigerator shopping. Found a Kitchen Aide model in stainless and black on clearance at the Sears clearance center. Dragged it home, unloaded the old fridge and moved it out side then brought the new one in and found that I needed to install a different electrical outlet. Of course I didn't have one in my vast inventory so a trip to the hardware store was in order. Back home and changed the plug, put the new fridge in place and started loading it when Cherry Pie walked in an hour early. She finished that while I went and mowed the neighbors yard and then mine. Then a quick shower , dinner and off to the library and to the farm store for a new belt. As I said, what day off.
______________________________________

With all the activity today my brain feels dead. So I leave you with this. "An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed" Norton v Shelby County 118 US 425 p. 442
______________________________________

Oh and this too.

No comments: