Friday, September 18, 2009

Healthy Illegals. Michelle goes shoppin'

Mr. Wannabe President said in his big forceful speach that illegal aliens would NOT get health coverage under his healthcare plan. Pundits and myself said, hmmmm, I bet he plans to make the illegals legal then give them health care. Gosh how prescient could we be.
________________________________________

Ever had a hankerin' for some fresh veggies and run to the farmers market to git ya some? M'lady Obama had that urge and after a convoy was arranged, streets closed down, the press notified, stores searched and all regular customers driven away, the queen hopped in her armoured limo and sashayed to the market. Do you think she has a case of imimportantitis? Or maybe a severe case of lookyatmeism. The Royalty has arrived. Fer crying out loud she has 26 freaking assistants and a kitchen staff as well as certified, cleared suppliers that take care of this kinda crap. If she needs to get out, let her volunteer at a soup kitchen and see how the po' folk eat.
_________________________________________

According to this report the ammo shortage is coming to an end. I sure do hope so. I'm nearly out of 45 acp and feel the need to improve my stocks of other calibers. The report has other good info as well so take a good read.
_________________________________________

I tried to trade my 2001 Chevy 1500 extended cab 2 wheel drive truck for a 1998 Chevy Tahoe 1500 4x4. Three years older 11,000 more miles and they thought I was trying to trade UP! Same interior level, same mechanical level, and they said the 4 wheel function was the difference in price. Complete bullshit! I told 'em good luck selling to the next guy. And I mean that, 'cause they aren't sellin' it to me.
_________________________________________

No comments: