Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The One Acting As President is talking about..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, snort, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

__________________________________________

Rain, Rain, Rain, Sun, Rain, Rain. All the rain sure makes it hard to do the things I'm tryin' to do.
Mowin', carpentry. All rain outs. I sure do hate this globull warming. I went ahead and mowed but I'll need to go back tomorrow and rake up all the mounds of grass. What joy! At least it'll be cool.
__________________________________________

I have seen a couple of sites that link to a story about a million guns being sold in August but none of the links work. Anyway GOOD WORK! Keep on buyin'! I'm saving to get a sweet SIG P238. I'm jonesin' in a major way for one. Then I just have to find some .380 ammo. I've always wanted a Colt Mustang but those things are even higher than the Sig.
___________________________________________

Are you stockin' up on all the goodies ? Beans 'n rice, corn 'n wheat, those kinda things? Oh and bullets and bandaids, don't forget those.
____________________________________________

I'm tired. Later folks.

No comments: