Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Racist, Racist, Racist, Racist, Racist

With everyone on the left side of the fence calling everyone on the right side of the fence as well as some fence sitters, a racist, the word is quickly losing it's power. If you don't agree with the pres, it's racist. If you don't like the proposed health plan, it's racist. If you disagree with the escalating budget, you're a racist. If you call the pres a liar, you, sir, are a racist AND will cause folks to start wearing white hoods. Even an wishy washy do gooder ex-pres says if you disagree with the current pres you are a racist. Don't like green beans, you might be a racist. See what I mean? Man, I had to get that off my chest. Oh crap, is that racist?
__________________________________________

Tomorrow is the big day. I'll sandblast the shotgun and apply the Duracoat. That takes 3 freakin' weeks to cure. Three freakin' weeks. Oh, by the way, if you want to apply this kind of coating, check out Sherwin Williams Polane T coating (hint,hint). The receiver is separated from the barrel and magazine and all internals are removed. Holes plugged and mating surfaces are covered. Ready, set, go.
__________________________________________

The Ogre has been talking up Zombie Oil for firearms. When it's available I think I'll order some and give it a try on a few of my, er, playthings. We'll see how that slick stuff works.
__________________________________________

Even though Bernanke says the recession is over, I can still look forward to several years of crap before things get better. Oh boy, I can hardly wait. More of no jobs, more of no money, more of asshats running our lives, then getting exchanged for a different bunch of asshats to run our lives. We need a REAL change in this country. We need to get back to a true Constitutional form of government. And we need it pdq. A paid for shack in the sticks, with no need for any type of .gov is looking better all the time. If the real estate market was better I'd sell my old house and migrate to Idaho, Montana, Arizona, someplace with less intrusion in my personal life. Let me make ALL my own decisions, pay my own debts, pick my own doctor, buy what guns I want, do what I want to do as long as it doesn't harm my "neighbors". Being accountable for any wrongs I do goes along with all of that also. Hell, split the country into 2 portions, Pro Constitution on one side and everyone else on the other side. I'd gladly move to the "right"side.

No comments: